Earlier today, I took a break from my 28mm Byzantine Army to work on a template (for later production) for my DBA Trojans. It was a good break from the endless painted to be able to work on a single unit.
So I decided to complete an entire stand of Magister Militum Trojans, some excellent looking figures. I couldn’t stand the look of the Essex models and I am very glad I was able to get these instead. Well, not much to say other than I based coated them and washed them with Army Painter Soft Tone wash.
So after some they were done to this stage, I then painted the cow-hide shields separately. Again, I used AP Soft Tone on the shields and then attached them with some Super Glue Gel- Which is one of my favorites for small bits and pieces.